If you are searching for: Word Craze Crossword Puzzle December 25 2020 Answers. Every day new crossword puzzles are published at the App Word Craze. As we know, most of them are really hard to solve, thats why we are publishing here the whole solution for this daily crossword. Have fun and enjoy your time by playing such great puzzles.
Word Craze Daily Puzzle December 25 2020 Answers
Be aware: You have to click on the question to reveal the correct answer.
- Type of microscopic invader responsible for the cold rabies and measles
- Occurring in the environment not made by humans
- Type of animal that primarily feeds on carcasses
- Director of Annie Hall and Manhattan also a stand-up comedian
- What kind of animal was put in a police car in The Hangover
- The last X-Men movie that starred Hugh Jackman