If you are searching for: Word Craze Crossword Puzzle February 12 2020 Answers. Every day new crossword puzzles are published at the App Word Craze. As we know, most of them are really hard to solve, thats why we are publishing here the whole solution for this daily crossword. Have fun and enjoy your time by playing such great puzzles.
Word Craze Daily Puzzle February 12 2020 Answers
Be aware: You have to click on the question to reveal the correct answer.
- George _ _ _ author of Game of Thrones
- I just don’t understand it’s all _ to me
- _ nouns are names of people places works etc
- The oldest city in the world also a type of patterned steel
- This location is famous for a fictional bloodsucker
- _ Trench the deepest part of the ocean
- The roaring _ a period of prosperity and change in the US
- The largest contiguous empire in history built under Genghis Khan
- This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century