If you are searching for: Word Craze Crossword Puzzle February 13 2020 Answers. Every day new crossword puzzles are published at the App Word Craze. As we know, most of them are really hard to solve, thats why we are publishing here the whole solution for this daily crossword. Have fun and enjoy your time by playing such great puzzles.
Word Craze Daily Puzzle February 13 2020 Answers
Be aware: You have to click on the question to reveal the correct answer.
- The hottest planet in the Solar System has a thick and poisonous atmosphere
- These microscopic creatures make up 90% of the cells in your body
- This lumpof space ice visits Earth about once every 76 years
- One who runs at a steady pace for personal fitness
- Team shooting sport where players try to color their opponents
- Mini pool or giant bath often heated with mini jets
- Painter known for the ceiling frescoes he painted in the Sistine Chapel
- Wild X-man who fights with claws that extend from his hands
- This singing voice has the highest pitch